DAILY DECLARATIONS FROM THE PSALMS

Declarations from Psalms 1

I declare today that,

I am BLESSED!

I am HAPPY!

I am FORTUNATE!

I am PROSPEROUS!

I am ENVIABLE!

I do not walk in the ways of the wicked or follow the advice, plans, and purposes of those who do not walk in line with God’s Word.

My daily DELIGHT and DESIRE is in the Word of the Lord. And, I habitually study, meditate, ponder, and fix my mind on the PRECEPTS, INSTRUCTIONS, and TEACHINGS of my God, day and night.

Therefore, I am like a tree FIRMLY PLANTED and TENDED by the streams of water. I bear fruit in every season of life. My glory does not fade or wither out. I remain perpetually relevant in my generation. And whatever I do prospers and grows to maturity! Psalms 1:1-3

Declarations from Psalms 2

I declare today that, I am the ANOINTED of the Lord. I am planted firmly on the Holy Hill of My Savior’s Presence.

Therefore, the raging of the heathen and the vain imaginations of the wicked find no place in my life. I declare that their schemes are broken with a rod of iron, and their evil plans dashed in pieces like potters' ware.

I declare the decree of the Lord concerning me: I am the begotten of God. I am the Child of the King; the offspring of the Supreme Monarch of the Universe. Thus, I am fully protected and secured against every adverse spiritual atmosphere.

My God has given me the nations as my inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as my possession. Therefore, I SUCCEED AGAINST EVERY RESISTANCE and make consistent and continuous progress in all my endeavors! Psalms 2:6-12

Daily Declarations from the Psalms is one of the power-packed Daily Scriptural Declaration Series from every Book of Scripture (Genesis to Revelation). It contains Breakthrough, Deliverance, Prosperity, and very Lethal Spiritual Warfare declarations.

DAILY DECLARATIONS FROM THE PSALMS (DAILY SCRIPTURAL DECLARATIONS SERIES) by [IDONGESIT OKPOMBOR]

By declaring these powerful Scriptures over your life, destiny, marriage, family, and other daily situations and circumstances, you can overcome the everyday challenges that life throws at you.

These Biblical declarations will also help build up your faith for exploits. As you speak the Scriptures out loud, you will increase your confidence in what God has said about you, build a firm conviction in your heart for breakthroughs, and manifest the reality of His Word over your life.

Daily Declarations from the Psalms will help you connect with God’s Word and His presence in a most unusual way. It will draw you closer into a more intimate relationship with God and His Word. And as you declare His Words over yourself, you will create an atmosphere that fosters a change in your situations and circumstances.

More than anything else, making these powerful declarations from God’s Word will align your life with God's plans and purposes for you. You will find yourself more sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit concerning your everyday steps, destiny, service to God, and personal fulfillment in life.

Comments